COOLER MASTER ML120RS RGB 120MM
About this item
- 120mm Radiator: low profile dual chamber addressable RGB pump with dual addressable RGB fans for push and pull air flow. Air flow – 66. 7 CFM. Noise level – 30. 0 decibels
- Addressable RGB fans and pump – color option can be controlled through Cooler Master software cm Plus
- Removable pump cap: never worry about installing the pump upside down. Pop out the cap and place it. Done.
- Includes: Wired addressable RGB Controller for non RGB motherboards for customize colors
- Sleeved FEP Tubing’s – sleek black outer sleeves with FEP Tubing’s inside for durable lasting and flexibility
- Includes 1-to-3 addressable RGB Splitter cable for multiple ARGB fans
- CPU socket support: Intel: LGA2066, LGA2011 v3, LGA2011, LGA1200, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1366, AMD: AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2
Custom, Inside and Out
The MasterLiquid’s dual-chamber pump outperforms its single-chamber predecessors in heat transfer. The MasterFan Air Balance fans work with our characteristically sturdy build quality to keep your build as quiet as a library.
Independently-controlled RGB LEDs on the pump and fan offer full color customization, controllable through our software, MasterPlus+.
Our low-profile, dual-chamber pump enhances performance and durability over our last gen single-chamber designs.
To avoid dynamic losses, the dual MasterFan setup provides added pressure to push hot air through the radiator.
Sleeved FEP Tubing
Underneath sleek black sleeves, FEP material beats rubber tubing in keeping liquid where it belongs – inside the cooler.
Adjustable Pump Cap
Remove and adjust the pump’s cap to compliment your build’s orientation.
1-to-3 A-RGB splitter and proprietary wired A-RGB controller included, allowing you to customize your colors even without an RGB motherboard.