CORSAIR A500 DUAL FAN
About this item
- Quad direct-contact copper heat pipe design: cools your CPU up to 250W TDP, unlocking higher performance by dropping CPU temperatures.
- Intuitive slide-and-lock fan mount system: Variable Mounting height for wide DRAM compatibility and easy installation.
- Two Corsair ML120 fans: Magnetic levitation bearing fans with PWM control allow you to adjust between 400 RPM for ultra-quiet operation or 2, 400 RPM for extreme cooling performance.
- Corsair holdfast retention system: Easy to install and ensures consistent thermal performance with a secure and reliable fit on almost all modern AMD & Intel CPUs.
- Pre-applied thermal material: Corsair XTM50 high Performance thermal paste applied in an optimized pattern for even spreading.
HIGH TECH, LOW TEMPS
The CORSAIR A500 boasts quad direct-contact copper heat pipes to draw heat away from your CPU, dual magnetic levitation bearing fans for provide superb customizable airflow and pre-applied CORSAIR XTM50 thermal material for optimal heat transfer.
INTUITIVE SLIDE-AND-LOCK FAN MOUNT SYSTEM
Variable mounting height for wide DRAM compatibility and easy installation.
COOL, QUIET, AND EVERYTHING IN-BETWEEN
Adjust the two included high-performance ML120 PWM fans anywhere from 400 RPM to 2,400 RPM and strike your perfect balance between ultra-quiet operation and extreme cooling.
CORSAIR HOLDFAST RETENTION SYSTEM
Easy to install, ensuring consistent thermal performance with a secure and reliable fit on almost all modern AMD & Intel CPUs.*
EFFICIENT HEAT TRANSFER
Pre-applied high-performance CORSAIR XTM50 Thermal Paste applied in an optimized pattern ensures even heat transfer. And just in case you want to re-apply it or re-install your A500, we’ve included an extra tube in the box.
2400 RPM, Copper/Aluminum, 75 CFM, 36 dBA, 4.2 mm-H2O