Intel Core i7 (12th Gen) i7-12700 TRAY
- Intel 7 Alder Lake Processor Base Power: 65W
- Maximum Turbo Power: 180W
- 25MB L3 Cache
- 12MB L2 Cache
- Intel UHD Graphics 770
- Windows 11 Supported
Intel Core i7-12700
Featuring revolutionary hybrid design, the 12th Gen Intel Core processor is a breakthrough in x86 architecture. The hybrid architecture incorporates two kinds of cores — for the first time in a desktop processor — Performance-cores (P-cores) and Efficient-cores (E-cores), delivering performance and / or efficiency when you need it. Other features include PCIe 5.0 readiness, DDR5 support, and Intel 7 process technology for higher core density.
The Intel Core i7-12700 has 8 P-cores, 4 E-cores, and 20 total threads, delivering a new level of performance for gaming, creation and productivity.
Revolutionary performance and multitasking.
- With the highest clock speeds and a groundbreaking new architecture, you’ll be able to push your gameplay to new heights while secondary apps run seamlessly in the background.
- Up to 4.9 GHz Max Clock Speed (1)
- 12 Cores (8 Performance-cores, 4 Efficient-cores)
- 20 Threads (16 on Performance-cores, 4 on Efficient-cores)
Divide and conquer.
- Intel’s new performance hybrid?architecture integrates two core families into a single CPU, keeping everything in your gaming universe running smoothly.
- Intel Thread Director prioritizes and manages workloads, sending tasks to the best core for the job. (2)
- P-cores are built for performance across single- and lightly-threaded workloads, enhancing activities like gaming and productivity.
- E-cores are optimized for multi-threaded performance, minimizing interruptions from secondary tasks.
Performance beyond the cores.
- The new processor architecture is also compatible with the latest platform innovations, giving you performance improvements throughout your PC.
- Support for PCIe Gen 5 and DDR5 for high-performance components like memory and graphics.
- Thunderbolt 4 and Intel Killer Wi-Fi 6/6E (Gig+) deliver fast transfer speeds and connections to peripherals.