THERMALTAKE POWER SUPPLY 1200W PLATINUM
About this item
- RGB LED FAN – 256 colors Riing RGB 140 millimeter Hydraulic Bearing fan with low noise design. Fan blades are optimized to enhance static pressure for an impressive cooling performance
- ONE BUTTON RGB CONTROL: RGB Lighting Button at the back of PSU controls 5 different lighting modes, RGB Cycle, Red, Green, Blue, White, and LED Off
- 80 PLUS PLATINUM and INTEL C6/C7 STATES READY: Deliver up to 92% efficiency, Toughpower RGB Platinum Series has been optimized to work with all Intel’s latest processors to achieve maximum energy saving
- ULTRA QUIET SMART ZERO FAN: Fan works only when PSU working load is over 40%. A switch at the back of the PSU can be turned off to have the fan spun constantly
- JAPANESE CAPACITORS: 100% high quality 105°C (221°F) Japanese capacitors offer the highest stability, durability, and reliability
- <30 mV LOW RIPPLE NOISE: Low ripple from 0% to 100% load keeps performance-critical components, such as high-end graphic card, operating reliably longer
- INDUSTRIAL PROTECTIONS – (UVP) Under Voltage Protection, (OVP) Over Voltage Protection, (SCP) Short Circuit Protection, (OPP) Over Power Protection, (OTP) Over Temperature Protection, and (OCP) Over Current Protection
Thermaltake Toughpower Grand RGB 1200W Platinum
Thermaltake, as the pioneer who incorporates RGB lights into PSU, introduces the Thermaltake Toughpower Grand RGB Series, coming with a pre-installed, patented 256 colors Riing 14 RGB fan with 5 lighting modes (RGB Cycle Mode, Solid Red, Solid Green, Solid Blue, and Solid White), LEDs Off and a built-in memory function.
Featuring capacities ranging from 850W to 1200W and 80 PLUS Platinum certification, Toughpower Grand RGB Series adopts the highest quality components and fully modular design that always accommodate any mainstream build under any circumstances.
One Button to Your Desired Color
By pressing the RGB lighting button, the fan color can be switched among a 256 Color RGB Cycle with variants including Solid Red, Green, Blue, White, and a LED Off mode. The fan is also constructed with a built-in memory function, saving the color applied and insuring the same color selection every time you boot your PC.
New Platform for Better Ripple Noise Performance and Steady Voltage Output
All new circuit design with PFC & LLC digital controllers efficiently reduces ripple noise and gives steady voltage output.
Power Supply Fan Face-Up Placement for Better Cooling
With the face-up placement of the fan, users can freely gaze upon their patented circular 256 multi-colored RGB fan and at the same time obtaining additional performance by using the fan as a additional exhaust mechanism, repelling unwanted heat from your chassis. As the thermal image testing shown, the temperature of PSU and computer system will decrease around 3°C (5.4 °F) by placing PSU face-up.
Riing 14 RGB Fan with Concentrated Compression Fan Blade
Riing 14 RGB fan blade is designed for high static pressure requirements of demanding applications; the concentrated compression blade is engineered to focus the weaker, inner circle of air outward, allowing the outer section to pressurize the air. The fan blades are optimized to enhance static pressure for an impressive cooling performance. Hydraulic bearings for silent operation guarantee ultra-low noise, and the anti-vibration mounting system strengthens the product’s stability during operation. Moreover, In-mold injection anti-vibration rubber pads provide hassle-free usage for 80% protection coverage, including all four corners.
Ultra Quiet Smart Zero Fan
Smart Zero Fan ensures zero noise when the fan operates below 40% working load to minimize audible noise. The fan will operate when the power supply working load over 40%. A switch is provided for those who prefer the fan to spin constantly.
< 30 mV Low Ripple Noise
All ripples are lower than 30mV for high stability on +12V, +5V, or +3.3V from 0% to 100% load to ensure a high quality power supply. Low ripple noise will keep your performance-critical components, such as high-end graphics cards, to operate reliably for longer.
Extremely Strict Voltage Regulation < ±2%
The voltage regulation of the PSU is set to no more than ±2% for major rails to meet the highest performance. The strict voltage regulation of the Toughpower Grand RGB Platinum is better than Intel’s standard ±5% for major rails and ±10% for -12V.
100% High Quality Japanese 105°C/221°F Capacitors
100% high quality 105 °C (221 ° F) Japanese made capacitors which greatly improve the durability and offer the highest stability and reliability.
High Amperage Single +12V Rail & DC to DC Design
Toughpower Grand RGB 1200W Platinum is equipped with a powerful single +12V rail, eliminating the limitations caused by voltage distributions, delivering the power your CPU and VGA demand in any situations. Besides, with DC to DC design, the unit optimizes maximum energy harvest for computer systems, providing the best compatibility, conversion efficiency and stable voltage output.
Fully Modular Low-Profile Flat Cable
Fully modular Toughpower Grand RGB 1200W Platinum offers cable selection for users while powering the system at an advantageous voltage. Low-profile flat black cable can make cable management easier, reduce clutter and increase airflow inside the chassis.
80 PLUS Platinum Certified and Intel C6/C7 States Ready
Deliver up to 92% efficiency under real world load conditions to promise lowest power losses. Additionally, Toughpower Grand RGB Platinum Series has been optimized to work with all generations of Intel’s processors to achieve maximum energy saving.
RGB Lighting Provides Best Aesthetics for All Chassis
Toughpower Grand RGB Platinum Series is the best idea for users to go with when they are looking for an RGB PSU which permits remarkable functionality and aesthetics in all cases, especially Open Frame or Tower cases.