WD Red Plus NAS Hard Drive 3.5″ 4TB 256 MB
- Available in capacities ranging from 1-14TB with support for up to 8 bays
- 5400RPM performance class
- Supports up to 180 TB/yr workload rate*| * Workload Rate is defined as the amount of user data transferred to or from the hard drive. Workload Rate is annualized (TB transferred ✕ (8760 / recorded power-on hours))
- NASware firmware for compatibility
- Small or medium business NAS systems in a 24×7 environment
- 3-year limited warranty
- This model uses CMR technology and is being renamed “WD Red Plus” to distinguish it from the current “WD Red” product, which uses SMR technology
- During this transition period, WD Red Plus devices may be delivered with a ”WD Red” label, but rest assured the device you are receiving will be the CMR-version of WD Red and can be confirmed by the model number
BACKUP AND SHARE
Designed for small or medium-sized businesses ideal for archiving and sharing with up to 14TB and built for up to 8-bays.
Tackle Intensity with WD Red Plus
Packed with power to handle the small- to medium-sized business NAS environments and increased workloads for SOHO customers, WD Red Plus is ideal for archiving and sharing, as well as RAID array rebuilding on systems using ZFS and other file systems.
For Small or Medium Businesses
Stream, backup, share, and organize your digital content with a NAS and WD Red Plus drives designed to effortlessly share content with the devices at your home or business. NASware 3.0 technology increases your drives’ compatibility with your existing network and devices. For larger businesses with up to 24-bays, count on WD Red Pro drives to deliver exceptional performance.
Western Digital, the Western Digital logo, and WD Red are registered marks or marks of Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates in the US and/or other countries. NVMe is a registered mark of NVM Express, Inc. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.