No products in the cart.
XPG BATTLECRUISER ATX Mid-Tower RGB Case with ARGB Fan x 4
- Metal Frame with Glass Panels on all Four sides
- XPG PRIME ARGB Combo Controller
- Efficient Air-Flow Cooling Design
- Modular Tool-Less Design
- Magnetic Dust-Filter and Front Panels
- Smart Cable Management
- Versatile I/O Ports Selection
XPG BATTLECRUISER Super Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Geared towards discerning gamers, the XPG BATTLECRUISER offers flair, stability, functionality, and easy upgradability.
- A magnetic front panel and dust-filter make installation a snap.
- The side panel and upper panel are easy to assemble as well, and without the need for tools.
Looks That Kill
- With a sturdy metal construction and tempered glass on four sides, the XPG BATTLECRUISER is an epic-looking super mid tower chassis.
- Take things up a notch with four pre-installed ARGB fans with 13 lighting modes, including Music Sync mode*.
Keeping It Cool
- Revel in the XPG BATTLECRUISER’s insane cooling capabilities including a high air flow layout, four 120mm ARGB fans as well as support for multiple radiators (up to 360mm ) and a CPU cooler (up to 170mm).
Versatile Combo of I/O Ports
- A versatile combo of I/O ports, including USB Type-C and Type-A, make life easy.
- Also, a unique power on/off button that’s shaped like a play button launches you into battle.
Flexible Storage Options
- The XPG BATTLECRUISER accommodates different storage configurations, up to three 3.5″ or six 2.5″ HDDs/SSDs.
Made with Upgrades in Mind
- The interior layout is designed with future upgrades in mind.
- It supports an array of motherboards (up to 300mm/E-ATX); graphics cards (up to 400mm); dual GPUs vertically; additional fans (up to three 120mm fans, and one 360mm radiator up front or on the top)
- Meanwhile, smart cable management will help you keep things tidy.